The Purpose of this Blog...



Originally, it was "To watch all the important films in World Cinema and write something intelligent in response."



It was an ambitious goal, and I was making some progress. I have slowed down considerably. This is still meant to be a blog of poetry about film. I may add some trivia or prose. I just added a poem about a cable series. It is an evolving project.



...............................................................................................................................................................

Saturday, December 10, 2011

"Hugo," 2011, directed by Martin Scorsese, in 3D

.

.

.

HUGO


Scorcese's "Hugo"
was a mess, took forever to get to
the point. I went there to see
Georges Méliès, but the film
kept me waiting and waiting.
Why were the British so French?
Why was that urchin so sweaty?
Call me old-school,

but I really do not like 3D
unless people are vomiting on-screen.

.

.

,

.

No comments:

Followers